Tuesday 8 February 2011

New route, whoopidooo!

Right, so there is this vast amount of green space near to where I live and I always get lost in it so tend to avoid running through it.  This is a waste.  Yesterday, my whole route was planned around conquering the getting lostness and I did it, woooo!  It was such a beautiful run and you can see the sun rising over the docklands, I need to take my proper camera next time I do a morning run.  It took me a while to recover from last weeks run,  I found this one pretty tough too, it's amazing how quickly you lose your fitness after illness/injury.  I'll 'just keep running' and I am sure I will be back upto speed in no time.

Next race is May 30th, Bupa 10k, bring it on!

My ipod is not synching, grrr, I am hoping it is because 'the latest version of itunes is being downloaded'.

Miles this week so far: 4
I can't remember what all my other stats where so I will cut paste it during the week. I have 16 miles left to run this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment