Tuesday 14 December 2010

The first day of the journey

I first got into running because I was never much good at it!  I bimbled around the course this year, didn't really stick to my training programme but completed it.

By some miracle, I got a ballot place for next year, so I fully intend on STICKING TO MY PROGRAMME (the shouting bit is for me, sorry!).

Went for my first bimble today, not been out in a while.  Took it nice and easy as it's been a while.  Thoroughly enjoyed it.  I wish I could bottle the feeling you get during and after a run and can sniff it everytime you start making excuses about training.  I want it to last forever.

This week, couple more bimbles and then the hardwork starts......

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge!
    Jules (@2011miles)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some bottled good running feeling would be great!


    HBx (@runhelenrun)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, that feeling of exhaustion is actually exhilarating!

    Christine
    @pike3306

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very much love the word 'bimbled'... I think tha'ts what I do! Good luck with the Janathon :-)

    ReplyDelete