Saturday 29 January 2011

Reviewing Jan

I'm still not quite into this daily blogging lark.  I think my achievement for Jan is blogging full stop!  I try not to switch the computer on if I can as else I will lose hours aimlessly looking at things on the internet so tend to use my phone which sometimes won't let me update.

Anyway,  I suspect this will be my last blog of my first full month.

Mon I went to Muay Thai - I was really apprehensive as I hadn't been for a while, I got all the way there and even when I was outside the gym I was contemplating going home.  I am so pleased I didn't, I really thoroughly enjoyed it.  I am going to brave the sparring this week too, eeeek.

Tues I ached, don't you love the burn!!!  I went to an abs class and to kangoo.  That is soooooo much fun, I may look into getting a pair for training in.

Weds was back at Muay Thai - it was like I had never been away, I must remember to fully extend and not to be too far away from the object I am kicking (that's a note for me!)

Thurs was scheduled day off and I sure needed it!  Fri I was still exhausted and miised Muay Thai, still I trained three times in a row and thought I'd best not over do it ;)  I decided to sack running this week altogether and concentrate on just getting back into being at work and going to the gym.  Some of the routes are pretty random so if I did take a turn for the worse I may have been waiting a while for assistance!

I am really excited about trying out my new route this week though, bring it on, Monday morning when everyone is all grumpy about going to work, I'll be pulling on the trainers and checking it out, wooowoooo!

My goal for next month's blog is to reach double figures!!

Have a fab weekend everyone!  See you all next month xx

No comments:

Post a Comment