Sunday 9 January 2011

Run Fat Boy Run!

OK, fess up, who is watching RFBR?! Great film!!

I had a bad week this week, didn't manage to get out at all. Not happy about it plus my sleep pattern is all mucked up but that's not an excuse. Tomorrow is a new week and I intend to do 3 miles every day to get back into it and the week after, we shall see this time next week,

As for my headphone saga, my other pair were not at work so it was lucky I didn't make a special journey down for them!!! I went and got some more on Weds so fully expect the two AWOL pairs to turn up any day soon!!

I've not logged onto my computer today and it won't let me add a comment to my previous post! Here is what I had typed out:

Hey all,

Thanks for your comments. Sorry it's taken a while to reply.

Fortnightflo - If I don't get a ballot place I'll do the Edinburgh marathon next year, it's beautiful and the best for personal bests anyway!

Magiee - Chocolate Power!!

Midgie and Marts2smooth - Alas it's been a rubbish week, didn't go out at all :( I'm starting again tomorrow. 3 miles every day to build it up and then back into it the following week. Let's see how it goes....

So, thanks for reading guys, until tomorrow xx

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you back...Hope you got out today! PS I think I have your headphones - found a random pair in my gym bag the other day - black sony ones, not quite sure where they came from...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love it! Give them a wipe with a steriwipe and keep them safe, you never know when they will come in handy! I've not been doing very well with updating this daily so far. I have decided my new WEEKS resolution is to write on it every Mon, Wed and Fri, any extras will be a bonus...

    Watch this space, one will be up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete